VARADERO BROTHERS FROM GREECE!!!

Opisy, relacje, dyskusje, zaproszenia

Moderatorzy: bogdanbc, descomp

Athanman

VARADERO BROTHERS FROM GREECE!!!

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Athanman »

I am Athanman,the secretary of the VARADERO CLUB HELLAS(GREECE).On behalf of our clubs members i would like to express our best wishes to all of you for endless safe kms!!Looking forward to see you all in Slovakia at Vim 13.

PS:At 8 of june i will visit KRAKOW for 2 days and then i will go to Vim,if anyone of you is near by i would be glad to meet you!!

GREETINGS FROM THE SHINY SOUTH.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Awatar użytkownika
Eagle
Klubowicz VCP

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Eagle »

Hello Mr secretary :mrgreen:
Varadero International Meeting in Slovakia is very very expensive (maybe just for my) - 3 bedroom almost six hundred euro. But thank you for the invitation - I speak for myself :-P

[ Dodano: Nie 24 Kwi, 2011 20:27 ]
Szanowni koledzy!
Wiem, że jesteście tu dłużej, jak również wiem, że jesteście bardziej zasłużeni, więc mam nadzieję, że nikt się nie obrazi, że odpowiedziałem (tylko za siebie)

Gdyby ktoś mi chciał zarzucić, że chwalę się znajomością językow, to nie chwalę się - mój angielski jest tak kulawy, jak nie wiem co - używałem google translatora :mrgreen:
Ostatnio zmieniony ndz 24 kwie, 2011 19:28 przez Eagle, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
"lubię ten wiatr, co owiewa ryja"
Awatar użytkownika
bogdanbc
Administrator

Nieprzeczytany post autor: bogdanbc »

HELLO our Greece friend.
Mey be some of us will go to vim at slovakia for visitors day.

Unfortunetly, start from vim at Tourkey - the VIM becames an exclusive club.
The price (for examlpe) of Polish spring opening is more then three times chiper.

It is a pity that VIM goes this way. I don't need a new exclusive holiday , I do not need an exclusive hotel, restaurant and swimming pools - only motorcycle gatherings with friends, a camp, a small meal, a trip.

We hoped that meeting at Slovakia will be - as before more friendly, more common - but apparently, the European Union does not serve such a unification.

May be it is a way to capture a high turnout, but I do not know if a good one.

/bogdan
Ostatnio zmieniony pn 25 kwie, 2011 13:29 przez bogdanbc, łącznie zmieniany 4 razy.
Bogdan "bc" z Sopot,
od 21.04.2007 "drużynowy" (w zastępstwie Wiesia)
Athanman

You are absolutely right guys and for the Greeks the prices are very high believe me!That kind of discussion took part in our club also,but as we all know it is not obligatory to join the VIM.....maybe in the near future we could arrange a meeting by our shelves (The Polish and the Greek Varadero club a tour in Greece and then a tour in Poland,with lower prices badgets!!We are not the only clubs that we are not happy with all this BUT maybe we will have a chance to meet each other (out of Vims).
If any one of you ever needs any help about informations-visiting Greece,we would be glad to help you!!Thanks for your warm welcome.... ;-) ;-)
Awatar użytkownika
wojtekst
Klubowicz VCP

Re: VARADERO BROTHERS FROM GREECE!!!

Nieprzeczytany post autor: wojtekst »

Athanman pisze:
PS:At 8 of june i will visit KRAKOW for 2 days and then i will go to Vim,if anyone of you is near by i would be glad to meet you!!

Hi Athanman,
We as a VCPoland are in north at this time (6-8 may)
But I'm at home (Krakow) on Sunday. So please send me your details where are you staying on Sunday. I will try to meet you. Just use my e-mail for more information.
pozdrawiam, Wojtek
Athanman

Re: VARADERO BROTHERS FROM GREECE!!!

wojtekst pisze:
Athanman pisze:

Hi Athanman,
We as a VCPoland are in north at this time (6-8 may)
But I'm at home (Krakow) on Sunday. So please send me your details where are you staying on Sunday. I will try to meet you. Just use my e-mail for more information.
Thanks for your reply mate,but i think that you have misunderstand something :-) ,i will be at your neighbourhood at 8 and 9 of JUNE (not 8-9 of MAY)!!That means 1 day before the meeting at Slovakia.Of course if it is possible we can meet each other. :
Awatar użytkownika
wojtekst
Klubowicz VCP

Nieprzeczytany post autor: wojtekst »

:-)
upss sorry , any way no problem, it is ok, I will try to catch you ! so I'm waiting for your informations
Welcome in Krakow , soon
http://www.krakow.pl/english
pozdrawiam, Wojtek
Athanman

Ok my friend dont worry,i let you know a few days before i get there!! :-) :-)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Wyjazdy i zloty”